Please Read Prior to Visiting 7 G’s Farm
Any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
Warning under Georgia law, there is no liability for injury or death of an individual entering these premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering these premises.
7 G’s Farm staff will implement the following precautions to enhance your family’s safety this 2020 season:
- Sanitize hand saws and dollies regularly
- Provide hand sanitizer stations
- Disinfect The Store with Lysol frequently
- Practice social distancing as much as possible
- Wear facial coverings when social distancing is not possible
- Not require signatures for card charges
- Use a plexiglass shield at the check-out desk
We highly encourage our customers to wear facial coverings when unable to social distance or when inside The Store.