Welcome to 7 G’s Farm, located just north of Athens, in Nicholson, Georgia. We are a family-owned farm specializing in Leyland Cypress trees for all of your Christmas needs.
7 G’s Farm is closed for the 2020 season. We are thankful for all of the families who visited early to take home all of our trees! We will see you in 2021.
Please read our COVID-19 Information page
prior to visiting us this season.
Holiday Hours of Operation
Beginning November 21, 2020
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am-6:00pm
We accept cash, check, and credit/debit cards.
Have you ever heard of an albino tree? Learn about them and
the honorary little albino Leyland Cypress growing at 7 G’s Farm!
7 G’s Farm in the News & Media
- 2020: Blue Ridge Mountains Travel features 7 G’s Farm in their guide, “North Georgia Christmas Tree Farms Where You Can Cut Your Own Christmas Tree.”
- 2019: Country Living recognizes 7 G’s Farm as one of the 10 Best Christmas Tree Farms in the South!
- Six new Georgia Grown Agritoursim signs now help to guide families to 7 G’s Farm!
- 2016: Southern Living highlights 7 G’s Farm as a family-owned Southern Christmas Tree Farm they love!
- 2016: The Oconee Leader writes about Trees for Troops
- 7 G’s Farm is a member of the Georgia Christmas Tree Association.
Stay Up to Date on 7 G’s Farm
Like us on Facebook
Follow up on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter
View our photos on Flickr
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Here is a great video on Georgia Grown Christmas Trees!