Located just north of Athens in Nicholson, Georgia, we are a family-owned farm specializing in cypress trees for all of your Christmas needs.
We are closed for the 2022 season!
Thank you to everyone who came out this year. Merry Christmas!
Holiday Hours of Operation
We will open for the 2022 season
on Saturday, November 19th.
Monday – Friday
We accept cash and credit/debit cards.
7 Gs Family Farm in the News & Media
- Check us out on the North Georgia Christmas Tree Farms Where You Can Cut Your Own Christmas Tree.
- 7 Gs Family Farm is a stop on the Jackson County Agritourism Geo-Trail and GPS Adventures Maze!
- We were excited to host the 2021 Georgia Christmas Tree Association‘s annual meeting. Portions of the meeting were held at the new Jackson County Agricultural Facility in Jefferson.
Past Years News
- 2020: Blue Ridge Mountains Travel features 7 Gs Family Farm in their guide, “North Georgia Christmas Tree Farms Where You Can Cut Your Own Christmas Tree.”
- 2019: Country Living recognizes 7 Gs Family Farm as one of the 10 Best Christmas Tree Farms in the South!
- Six new Georgia Grown Agritoursim signs now help to guide families to 7 Gs Family Farm!
- 2016: Southern Living highlights 7 Gs Family Farm as a family-owned Southern Christmas Tree Farm they love!
- 2016: The Oconee Leader writes about Trees for Troops
- 7 Gs Family Farm is a member of the Georgia Christmas Tree Association.
Stay Up to Date on 7 Gs Family Farm
View our photos on Flickr
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Ranger Nick visited 7 Gs Family Farm to learn what goes into growing these holiday beauties. He also shares information on a program that helps get Christmas Trees to our military men and women.
The Albino Tree
Have you ever heard of an albino tree?
Learn about them and
the honorary little albino Leyland Cypress growing at 7 Gs Family Farm!
Here is a great video on Georgia Grown Christmas Trees!