Welcome to 7 G’s Farm, located just north of Athens, in Nicholson, Georgia. We are a family-owned farm specializing in cypress trees for all of your Christmas needs.
Please read our COVID-19 Information page
prior to visiting us this season.
Holiday Hours of Operation
As of December 9th, 7 G’s Farm is closed for the season.
We accept cash and credit/debit cards.
Have you ever heard of an albino tree? Learn about them and
the honorary little albino Leyland Cypress growing at 7 G’s Farm!
7 G’s Farm in the News & Media
7 G’s Farm is a stop on the Jackson County Agritourism Geo-Trail and GPS Adventures Maze!
We are excited to host the 2021 Georgia Christmas Tree Association‘s annual meeting on September 18th. Portions of the meeting will be held at the new Jackson County Agricultural Facility in Jefferson.
Past Years News
- 2020: Blue Ridge Mountains Travel features 7 G’s Farm in their guide, “North Georgia Christmas Tree Farms Where You Can Cut Your Own Christmas Tree.”
- 2019: Country Living recognizes 7 G’s Farm as one of the 10 Best Christmas Tree Farms in the South!
- Six new Georgia Grown Agritoursim signs now help to guide families to 7 G’s Farm!
- 2016: Southern Living highlights 7 G’s Farm as a family-owned Southern Christmas Tree Farm they love!
- 2016: The Oconee Leader writes about Trees for Troops
- 7 G’s Farm is a member of the Georgia Christmas Tree Association.
Stay Up to Date on 7 G’s Farm
Like us on Facebook
Follow up on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter
View our photos on Flickr
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Here is a great video on Georgia Grown Christmas Trees!