7 G’s Farm is closed for the 2019 season. We were overwhelmed with the amount of people who found their perfect tree early and are out of trees! We will see you in 2020.
Welcome to 7 G’s Farm, located just north of Athens, in Nicholson, Georgia. We are a family-owned farm specializing in Leyland Cypress trees for all of your Christmas needs.
Country Living featured 7 G’s Farm as #16 on their August 2019 “21 Best Christmas Tree Farms for the Perfect Family Outing.” See the full list here.
Holiday Hours of Operation
Beginning November 23, 2019
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am-6:00pm
We accept cash, check, and credit/debit cards.
Have you ever heard of an albino tree? Learn about them and
the honorary little albino Leyland Cypress growing at 7 G’s Farm!
7 G’s Farm in the News & Media
- Country Living recognizes 7 G’s Farm as one of the 10 Best Christmas Tree Farms in the South!
- Six new Georgia Grown Agritoursim signs now help to guide families to 7 G’s Farm!
- Southern Living highlights 7 G’s Farm as a family-owned Southern Christmas Tree Farm they love!
- October 26, 2016: The Oconee Leader writes about Trees for Troops
- 7 G’s Farm is a member of the Georgia Christmas Tree Association.
Stay Up to Date on 7 G’s Farm
Like us on Facebook
Follow up on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter
View our photos on Flickr
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Join our email list to receive updates: Click here!
Here is a great video on Georgia Grown Christmas Trees!